Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 Christmas Cards

Well, I had big plans to have Christmas card options galore and have them all done and ready to show before our little Drew came, but we all know how that goes! I was able to get some new designs done and I have posted those along with some of my best sellers from last year. So go ahead and look through and see if there are any designs you like. I can make small changes to the cards with no problem, for instance if you need fewer or more photos, or want a color changed. Just let me know what you want changed and I can see what I can do for you. All of the designs are available as a digital file for $15 and you can have it printed where you would like, i.e., Costco, Office Depot, etc. Or if you would like them professionally printed on card stock, I can have them printed and shipped to you. With these cards there is free printing on the back side, so most of the cards do have a back design done that can include a little letter, or more pictures or just a plain design.

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me at maren_reese@yahoo.com with any questions or ordering information!

No comments:

Post a Comment